The country had been so divided through the election season. It is my belief the election was stolen and cheated to not have Trump reelected. The country is in turmoil. So many want to make our nation a socialist nation, the others want to reclaim our freedoms and be the Patriots our forefathers were.
God brought us to Montana. He made it incredibly clear that this was where He wanted us to be. It has been hard on Ryan, leaving her family. But, I believe she knows in her heart, this is right. We are renting at an Airbnb for a few months while the former owners (we close escrow tomorrow), rent back from us and look for the Bison ranch they are searching for. We will be permanent in May.
God has a purpose for me here, though I'm not completely sure what that is yet. I feel I am being pulled toward ministry. But in time not now. IDK. We are all here for a purpose. God has made such a clear path for us. We've been here 10 days. Jake has already been to three batting practices. We have been to a new church, met some new families. I have began to met with two fellas and am leading a men's group. Charlie plugged in with the youth group at the church Sunday night. I am glad she has found God again before we left CA and is still pursuing Him here.
The former owners of the house we bought are putting down one of the Bison. Jake is going there in the a.m. to help harvest the animal for the meat and hide. I'm sorry I will miss it. We are signing closing docs at the same time. Should be a great experience for Jake. He's really turning into a countdy boy. He will live a life I always dreamed of. I hope and pray he is fulfilled.
We are all doing good. All wishing we could get into our home quicker than May. Ready to move forward instead of feeling like we are in Limbo. All in all, I know God is with us. I have never felt more at home, more at peace, more comfortable and at ease. I believe only God can provide that level of peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment