I wonder how this blog thing works or who will or can read it... I figure I'll just type what my over-active brain decides to type and correct my mistakes as I go.
I'm getting my paramedic license back. I am absolutely ecstatic about that. I've been expired for nine years because I changed career paths and let my license expire. I regret that. I truly miss being a medic. I love what I do now. But I don't think I was ever happier than when I was a medic. It was a great time in my life. I didn't make a lot of money at it, but the rewards were ten fold. I make more money now but the satisfaction isn't quite the same as those days. Maybe I was younger and more naive than I am now. But I am really excited about getting it back.
I want to continue on to get my law degree and MBA but the boss says "one thing at a time." She's probably right. I tend to take on a lot. Cause I can, doesn't always mean I should. I should listen to her a lot more than I do. She slows me down which is probably a good thing but tends to frusterate me at times. I usually feel like she's not supporting me. But then I reflect and realize that God is probably speaking through her slowing me down to follow HIS pace and not set my own. One day I will accomplish everything I am placed here on earth to do. Hopefully my desire is in-line with HIS goals for me to do...
I love my God. I love my Country. I love my wife, kids and family. "My friends are my family."
No comments:
Post a Comment