Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MOA

The MOA- Men of Accountability
Since the retreat we have formed a group of three men whom are dedicated to keeping each other accountable.  I have named our group MOA.  Its an off shoot of SOA Sons of Anarchy.  MOA also is a sniper/rifleman term having to do with minute units of measures when precision shooting.  A minute of angle is a one inch for every 100 yards.  If your shot is off a slight change in ones optics and scope can align the sights to hit the desired target.  I liken the MOA to be the precise measurement that God uses in our lives to correct our behavior/actions/and lives.  The MOA from an accountability standpoint is also that measurement angle that we as men correct and/or convict ourselves to be truly Men of God. 

Our group is not revolutionary by any means.  In fact God directs us in the Bible several times to hold each other accountable.  Although from a personal standpoint it IS revolutionary in MY life as I have been transformed and these men are a huge part of it.  God is great in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment