THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME... A FB exercise
1. I was raised by a single mother who worked full-time and went to night school to work on her law degree when my dad died.
2. By the time I was 10y/o, my baby brother had been killed in my driveway, my father was killed riding his motorcycle, grandma and grandpa died and my mom's uncle had died. Guess that's why I became a medic to try to save people.
3. Although not raised in the church my mom never kept me from it and I always knew "something" above was guiding me.
4. God placed Ryan in my life for a reason. Some I know, some I have yet to find out. But His work will only be done with us together.
5. I graduated SGHS with a 1.87 GPA. But when I put myself through college while working full time as a paramedic I maintained a 3.5 min GPA. (Probably because it was interesting)
6. I have never used illicit drugs and rarely if ever drink to drunkenness. (Its a control thing)
7. After my accident in 2002 I have many deficits. Some I conceal, some I cope with and adapt to and some I am I embarrassed I can not change.
I know I am the man I am today because of he values and ethics my mom and brother instilled in me. I also know that for everything I think "I" have done in this life, it has been God who has been working through me to accomplish those things. I had forgotten that for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment